Who we are
Our website address is: https://hilltops-preschool.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
When we receive information from the contact form it will be used for the purpose it was intended once it has been delete with it will be kept for 1 year and delete from Hilltops Pre-school emails this is encase you contact further and we can review previous email before replying
How we protect your data
Hilltops Pre-school Ltd follows all General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Hilltops Pre-school Ltd follows the Principles which are:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals Data.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have data breach procedures in place and that we will report the breach the required timescale of 72hrs
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: hilltops-preschool.co.uk
Your current state: Consent Accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
No records found
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
Purpose of Policy
In this policy, we set out in relation to unwanted commercial communications, commonly known as spam. Whilst spam filters, whitelists/blacklists and other technical measures are the most important anti spam tools, a formal anti -spam policy can also help, demonstrating that the operator takes spam issues seriously.
What is “spam” for the purpose of this document? In the context of electronic messaging , “spam” means [ unsolicited , bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose].
CREDIT This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- Spam filtering
- Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [ email and other ] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
- We may also report incoming email as spam. This can results in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
- Spam filtering issues
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
- If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, pleased advise the message recipient by another means.
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
- Sending the message in plain text( instead of, or in addition ,HTML);
Removing any message attachments;
- Avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- User spam
- What types of messaging services are available to users, but potentially vulnerable to misuse by spammers? Email messages , private messages, or other kind of message?
- We provide a facility that enables users to send[email messages]OR[private messages]OR[message type (s)]]to others.
- Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy ,send ,relay or distribute spam.
- Full provisions concerning use of our messaging facility are set out in [our website terms and conditions of use].
OPC “abuse@” email address for spam reporting. Hilltops-preschool.co.uk.
- Receipt of unwanted messages from us.
- In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from us or sent using our systems that may be spam ,please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a latest version on our website.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Hilltops Pre-school LTD .
- Our principle place of business is at Hilltops Pre-school LTD , 14th Eastleigh Scout Hut Allbrook Hill, Allbrook , Eastleigh Hants SO50 4NA.
- What is the name of the company, partnership, individual or other legal person or entity that owns and operates the website? Hilltops -pre-school LTD
- Where relevant person’s head office or principal place of business ? Hilltops Pre-school 14th Eastleigh Scout Hut Allbrook Eastleigh , Hants SO50 4NA.
- By what means may the relevant persons be contacted ? Hilltops Mobile 07816170639
- Where is the relevant person’s postal address published ? www.hilltops-preschool.co.uk.
- Either specify a telephone number or give details of where the relevant number may be found. As above.
- Either specify a email address or give details of where the relevant email address may be found. As above.
- You can contact us :
- By post using the postal address given above.
- Using our website contact form.
- By telephone, on the contact published on our website or by email, using the email published on our website.
- Key Regulations
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 cover the sending of email marketing. This legislation says that organisation’s must only send marketing emails to individuals if you have agreed to.
GDPR Regulation use the following terms
- Privacy by Default, which means companies can only retain and use information that is immediately pertinent to providing the product or service. For example, an ecommerce site might need your home address for shipping, but it would have no need to reveal it to others. I see this becoming important in social media, especially as it relates to age and location.
- Privacy by Design is the more enduring point here. It makes data protection a crucial part of technology development from the beginning. Under GDPR, each new service or business process that uses personal data must be able to show how the data is protected.
The following wording would be appropriate above the message text:
This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.
This policy was adopted by ————————————
Date to be reviewed ——————————————
Signed on behalf of the provider ———————————————
Name of signatory ————————————————-
Role of signatory —————————————————–